Stay at The Wood Barn
The Wood Barn sits in a quiet smaller yard off the main landscaped former stable yard. It’s a simple, cosy, private barn conversion with an open-plan living area with a wood burner. The double bedroom leads off the main space. A small, open sleeping loft above the central space is accessed by a staircase and holds 2 full-sized single beds for children or two adults who know each other well! It makes the perfect getaway for a couple. To the front, there is a small gravelled, mostly dog-proof, courtyard garden with a table and benches. From May to September there is a bell tent in the garden, so the children can camp out while the grown-ups have a good night’s sleep in a real bed. The tent is sited only a few yards from the bedroom window in the enclosed garden. We do ask that you only have as many people staying as there are beds, with only one extra small person in a travel cot.
If booking for just one couple (without small co-sleepers), or solo guests, use JUSTONEBED code for a 15% discount.
For every holiday taken here in 2021 and onwards, we will plant a tree as part of our parkland landscape restoration project.
We normally stick to Monday & Friday as our arrival days but do ask if alternative days might be possible, as often we can accommodate it
- Children of all ages welcome
- Travel cot (please bring cot bedding) & high chair available
- Bedlinen, bath & kitchen towels included
- Wi–Fi available
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed
- There isn’t a washing machine or TV
- Sleeps 4 people
- Simple, cosy barn conversion.
- Ground floor: open plan living area with wood burner, simple kitchen,
- double bedroom, shower room and loo.
- Sleeping loft: small, open room above the central space accessed by a staircase with 2 single beds.
- Gravelled courtyard garden with table and benches