Stay at The Wood Barn
The Wood Barn sits in a quiet smaller yard off the main landscaped former stable yard. It’s a simple, cosy, private barn conversion with an open plan living area with wood burner. The double bedroom leads off the main space. A small, open sleeping loft above the central space is accessed by a staircase, and holds 2 full sized single beds for children. It makes the perfect get away for a couple. To the front there is a gravelled courtyard garden with a table and benches. From May to September there is a bell tent in the garden, so the children can camp out while the grown ups have a good night’s sleep in a real bed. The tent is sited only a few yards from the bedroom window in the enclosed garden. If booking for just one couple or solo guest use the JUSTONEBED discount code. We do ask that you only have as many people staying as there are beds, with only one extra small person in a travel cot.
For every holiday taken here in 2021 and onwards we will plant a tree as part of our parkland landscape restoration project.
- Children of all ages welcome
- High chair available
- Bedlinen, bath & kitchen towels included
- Wi–Fi available
- Up to 2 dogs allowed at a small fee
- There isn’t a washing machine or TV
- Sleeps 2 adults & 2 children
- Simple, cosy barn conversion.
- Ground floor: open plan living area with wood burner, simple kitchen,
double bedroom, shower room and loo.
- Sleeping loft: small, open room above the central space accessed by a staircase with 2 single beds (only suitable to accommodate children).
- Gravelled courtyard garden with table and benches
- See Woodbarn floorplan