Stay at Stable Court
Stable Court is a self-contained apartment in the west wing of the main house. It overlooks the yard, which was recently landscaped and sits to the west of the big house. With its climbing roses, worn red sandstone walls and gentle planting, it has the feeling of an old quad. Access is via a covered stairway in the yard that leads into a large sitting and dining room: a light and airy space decorated with paintings and furniture from the big house. If booking for just one couple use the JUST4TWO discount code. We do ask that you only have as many people staying as there are beds, with only one extra small person in a travel cot.
- Children of all ages welcome
- Travel cot & high chair available
- Bedlinen, bath & kitchen towels included
- Wi–Fi available
- 2 dogs allowed
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5
- Access is via a covered stairway.
- Upper floor: large sitting and dining room, a light and
airy space decorated with paintings and furniture from
the big house, generous bedroom with three single beds, small separate kitchen and bathroom.
- Attic room: double bedroom and loo.
- See Stable Court floorplan