Stay at The Wood Barn
The Wood Barn sits in a quiet smaller yard off the main landscaped former stable yard. It’s a simple, cosy, private barn conversion with an open plan living area. The double bedroom leads off the main space. A small, open sleeping loft above the central space is accessed by a staircase, and holds 2 single beds for children. It makes the perfect get away for a couple. To the front there is a gravelled courtyard garden with a table and benches. From May to September there is a bell tent in the garden, so the children can camp out while the grown ups have a good night’s sleep in a real bed. The tent is sited only a few yards from the bedroom window in the enclosed garden. If you are a couple booking without children, please use our discount code when booking JUST4TWO.
- Children of all ages welcome
- High chair available
- Bedlinen, bath & kitchen towels included
- Wi–Fi available
- 2 dogs allowed
- There isn’t a washing machine or TV
- Sleeps 2 adults & 2 children
- Simple, cosy barn conversion.
- Ground floor: open plan living area, simple kitchen,
double bedroom, shower room and loo.
- Sleeping loft: small, open room above the central space accessed by a staircase with 2 single beds (only suitable to accommodate children).
- Gravelled courtyard garden with table and benches
- See Woodbarn floorplan