Stay at The Wood Barn
The Wood Barn sits in a quiet smaller yard off the main landscaped former stable yard. It’s a simple, cosy, private barn conversion with an open plan living area with wood burner. The double bedroom leads off the main space. A small, open sleeping loft above the central space is accessed by a staircase, and holds 2 full sized single beds for children. It makes the perfect get away for a couple. To the front there is a gravelled courtyard garden with a table and benches. From May to September there is a bell tent in the garden, so the children can camp out while the grown ups have a good night’s sleep in a real bed. The tent is sited only a few yards from the bedroom window in the enclosed garden. If booking for just one couple or solo guest use the JUSTONEBED discount code. We do ask that you only have as many people staying as there are beds, with only one extra small person in a travel cot.
During these strange times you can book with confidence that we will refund you, or move your money to another booking if you prefer, if government Covid 19 guidelines mean we have to close or you are unable to come. This credit will stay valid for up to 3 years. We are also happy for stay dates to be moved (subject to availability and please note that prices may differ from original booking). Our normal terms and conditions will still apply for stays cancelled for reasons other than lockdown.
- Children of all ages welcome
- High chair available
- Bedlinen, bath & kitchen towels included
- Wi–Fi available
- Up to 2 dogs allowed at a small fee
- There isn’t a washing machine or TV
- Sleeps 2 adults & 2 children
- Simple, cosy barn conversion.
- Ground floor: open plan living area with wood burner, simple kitchen,
double bedroom, shower room and loo.
- Sleeping loft: small, open room above the central space accessed by a staircase with 2 single beds (only suitable to accommodate children).
- Gravelled courtyard garden with table and benches
- See Woodbarn floorplan